Thursday, February 24, 2011

#134 msg 4 banksters from a keiserist

#134 msg 4 banksters from a keiserist

In my opinion there are 4 kinds of people:

* ones who want to live long and then go to heaven or whatever
* ones who want to live long and then return to the earth
* ones who want to live long and then live some more, etc. and are aware of it
* ones who want to live long and then live some more, etc. and are not aware of it, otherwise known as sociopaths.

The point of all my videos has been to reach out "across the aisle" to these sociopaths who I believe want fountains of youth, not piles of weapons and money and others like them to get more power to get more piles, etc.

I don't reach out to compromise or compromise myself or become one of them or one of their "in crowd" slaves.

I reach out to them because I know they are untreatable but I believe they can become aware of what they really want, more time.

So while we all play "bad cop" in their eyes trying to buy silver and gold, I have done, am doing and will continue to do "good cop" as well and try to get these beyond-repairs to buy more years and decades with their power, and convince them it can only be done with a worldwide effort. How many potential Einsteins never had a chance to blossom due to these power mad mad-men (and a few women)?

Yes, more Einteins could mean inventing more things that could decrease their short-term power, like inventions that compete with their current corporate holdings, but more Einsteins could give them more life which is what I think they really want power for instead of for more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment