Thursday, February 3, 2011

#103 2nd stock mkt crash acid test of keiserism

#103 2nd stock mkt crash acid test of keiserism

Missouri has always been known as the "show me" state.

Sometimes I think most u.s. citizens are from there.

If there is one thing Max Keiser and others in his camp have said loudly and clearly,
it's that this economic position the u.s. banksters are causing is going to lead to a double dip depression (or recession depending on your preference for what to call it).

I don't want it to happen at all, but if it's going to happen, which I also personally think it is, I wish it would happen soon, hopefully expedited by us u.s. and non-u.s. non-banksters buying silver. I'm tired of being lectured to by most of the people I know who are still brain-deadened by the mainstream media.

No comments:

Post a Comment