Sunday, February 6, 2011

#113 msg especially to women on the banksters

#113 msg especially to women on the banksters

There's been alot of talk about politicians not having the "male" courage, usually described more colorfully, to stand up to the banksters.

But I think both groups, politicians and banksters, are very sick people, beyond treatment according to my social worker wife. But I don't want them punished, just kept away from the rest of the world in a comfortable place surrounded by healthy security people. Here is where courage comes in, not letting these sociopaths bribe to get what they want, even from behind concrete walls. Besides, they may bribe someone one day and stab her/him in the back the next.

I think most women have more courage then most men, being willing to go through child birth while some men won't even have vasectomies, so I would want lots of women in the security forces. And if these sociopath types are too manipulative to control even behind locked doors, again according to my wife, and must be executed to make society safe, I want a majority of those making these decisions to be women.

Women have been a small minority of the banksters and so have non-white men. Women have put up with a world run mostly by men for tens of thousands of years, often treated as literally a lower class of people. Many women still put up with expectations that they must be beautiful on the outside while men must be on the inside brilliant and/or "successful" in other ways.

I think what Max Keiser is doing is helpful, for the u.s. and for the world. But I would like to see him partner up with more women economists, other experts and "generalists". I'm a male "generalist" looking for women counterparts to help me put what Max is doing into psychological, sociological, philosophical, political, legal and humanist perspective.

I would like Max to choose more well-rounded people for his team. Naturally, I would like to be on the team but I think it has to be more than one person, especially women chosen not for expertise in just a few parts of the entire world, but chosen for their brains and general understanding of the entire world as well as their inner beauty and courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment