Monday, January 31, 2011

the other kind of globalist

the other kind of globalist

There's the bankerment that want to run the world's people.

There's also people like Max Keiser and myself who want the world's people to run things DIRECTLY.

You all hear Max, he's as American as can be, but believes we need the world's people at the helm.

Me to.

Keep the borders or screw the borders, it doesn't really matter.

I now show the Icelandic flag, not because I want to be an Icelander, but because Iceland stood up to the INTERNATIONAL bankerment.

That's what I'm asking you, Max's audience to do, leave the u.s. with me and help to suck the brains right out of the beast.

The bankers can't get along without educated and talented people to keep their computers and offices running.

So join me in leaving the u.s., like Max did years ago.

Help me get enough for apartment buildings outside the u.s., investments that will benefit the countries that get us as well as us.

I don't care about age or class, contribute what you can and let's "get the hell out of Dodge" as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment